However, there is another blogger event that unfortunately overlaps with our meet-up, but definitely looks like a great event to go to as well. If you have all morning available and want to learn more about blogging, there's a discussion for Mom Bloggers in particular:
- Lotus Carroll, blogger, Sarcastic Mom
- Mishelle Lane, blogger at Secret Agent Mama and owner, Mishelle Lane Photography
- Lindsay Lebresco, social media manager, Graco Children’s Products
- Anissa Mayhew, blogger at Free Anissa and editor for Blog Nosh
- When: 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 8
- Where: Virginia Samford Theatre, 1116 26th St. S., Southside [map]
- Tickets: $30, includes breakfast and lunch
- For more info: Visit the event site and registration page
I hope to see you at our Lunch on Thursday, but totally think the other event will be great too if you want to go - I'd go if I had the whole morning free, but alas - Mommyhood calls.
Thanks for posting this! I really wish these two events were on different days. So much going on this Thursday.
Post a Comment