Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June Blog Meet CANCELLED, July Date Announced.

Our June Meet-up is CANCELLED.

Due to it being a holiday week and scheduling the meet-up on a Monday, the turnout looked like it would be pretty low, so I decided that we should wait until July to meet.

The July Meet Date is Friday, July 16th at 11:30. We'll still meet at Taziki's at Chace Lake to have a Hoover Meet-up. We'll go back to the 280/Eastern side of town for August.

I'll do a follow-up post closer to the meet-up date, but go ahead and put it on your calendar, and RSVP if you can make it!


Nicki said...

I should be able to make the Hoover one. :)

Marie said...

Got it on my calendar....

If you haven't linked up and introduced yourself yet, be sure to go here to do so!