It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
I spent an hour with the horizon in hopes of dissuading sunset cynics. I don't know if it worked, but it was great for me.
I listed out four Southern book festivals that are happening this year. Hopefully I can get them on the calendar as well and go check them all out this year.
i think about the dangers of posting about my children online.
Short commentary on ethics, relating to business and millennials.
5) Alabama & Auburn landed Top 10 recruiting classes on National Signing Day, but we picked up our fair share of future 4-teat milkmakers.
I have four to share this week ...
7. Birmingham Blogging Academy - If you hurry, a few tickets are left to see me talk building mailing lists in Atlanta.
8. Wade on Birmingham - My winter collection of poetry.
9. Y'all Connect - Elements of live storytelling, and another chance to see me.
10. Project Bulk - The latest numbers in my get-fit quest.
Looking forward to your posts.
Post a Comment