It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
My post introduces my Northern Readers to the Ten Steps in a Southern Snowstorm.
My experience with Facebook, including application to small business.
4) The DmB: Looking back at 20ish hours of snow on our dairy farm.
I've been writing for many years, and this post, "The Byline Blues and My Advice to New and Aspiring Writers," discusses some of the issues that start popping up when you start getting a little exposure with your writing. Some of the early experiences were not exactly what I was expecting. At this point, some are a laugh, and others are chalked up to lessons learned.
I have four to share this week ...
6. Y'all Connect - I got onstage to tell a story and you won't believe what happened next!
7. Birmingham Blogging Academy - How your brand is slowly killing you!
8. Wade on Birmingham - Cupid's can't-miss love jam supreme
9. Project Bulk - Think this shirtless man doesn't belong on the Internet? See what commenters had to say.
Looking forward to your posts.
Post a Comment