It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
A product review and giveaway (my first in a while).
This week I was a guest blogger at Bourbon & Boots and shared tips on how to eat like a local in the 'Ham. There are 8 restaurants featured, but I could have added a hundred more if I had the space!
I have four to share this week ...
5. Project Bulk - Latest numbers from my getting fit experiment.
6. Y'all Connect - A new series on the intricacies of storytelling, starting with the magic of Pixar
7. Birmingham Blogging Academy - How to adapt to a changing forecast and set of needs in communication.
8. Google+ - A reminder for Google+ users to join our Birmingham Community to keep up with news, events and hot topics.
Looking forward to your posts.
11) Looking back at the problems the cold weather caused on my family's dairy farm.
Post a Comment