It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
My post is about my childhood, my Dad's somewhat bizarrely obsessive hobby, and the adventures therein.
My post is about graduating and going to college and the opportunities to reinvent yourself that time presents.
I have five to share this week (good thing it's a holiday weekend):
3. Birmingham Blogging Academy - How user feedback can make or break a product (such as Grocery IQ or al.com)
4. Wade on Birmingham - Readers weigh in on the new look of al.com (spoiler: They hate it)
5. Media of Birmingham: The Birmingham News, Huntsville Times and Press-Register of Mobile are cutting down to 3 print editions a week and preparing for lots of firings
6. Wade's Storify - Birmingham News staffers tweet their thoughts on the coming changes
7. Wade Kwon.com - As "House" ends, I pick my favorite 13 episodes.
Looking forward to your posts. Happy Memorial Day!
I know, a new blog. I visited Franklin, Tennessee last year specifically for a book store. Totally worth the trip and will go back again.
A short video to remind us that it's important to enjoy our life's work.
Post a Comment