It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
3) The "play-by-play" I tweeted out while milking cows Friday afternoon.
I discuss how it is actually possible for an Alabama & Auburn fan to be married to each other ;-)
Pumpkin carving for the first time EVER.
I have four to share this week ...
7. Birmingham Blogging Academy - An easy way to try out a pro account on LinkedIn, for free.
8. Y'all Connect - Shelly Kramer explains the different forms of content marketing.
9. Wade on Birmingham - Two videos from "The Simpsons" celebrating the spirit of Halloween.
10. Project Bulk - Month 14: Losing weight while indulging in cheat days.
Looking forward to your posts.
Football Jokes - pretty self explanatory. Of course, I left my team off the butt end.
Post a Comment