It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
I have three to share this week ...
3. Y'all Connect - A look at the most recent WordCamp conference.
4. Wade on Birmingham - The summer poetry collection.
5. Birmingham Blogging Academy - Helpful slides on using video for content marketing.
Looking forward to your posts.
I've started a new link-up series called Pinning with Purpose in which I encourage other bloggers to utilize some of the pins they have saved, blog their results, and share the link on my site.
7) The DmB: Answering questions about my favorite cow and how much butterfat is in whole milk.
Two fabulous fashion how-to posts on Lola Charles:
1) How to Make Palazzo Pants Professional
2) Print Mixing 101
Post a Comment