It's time to link in your best post of the week!
The purpose of this column is to make it easier to keep up with each other's blogs, so that even if we don't have time to read all of the Alabama Blogger blogs every day, at least we get the week's highlights.
So, link up, tell us why you linked that post, and let's start reading! And remember - the best way to get new blogging friends is to comment on other people's posts, so be sure to say "hi" to your neighbors when you visit!
p.s. - please feel free to interpret "this week" as loosely as you like!
I have three to share this week ...
4. Y'all Connect - My friend and I appeared on "Talk of Alabama" this week to talk about the conference.
5. Birmingham Blogging Academy - One last plug for tickets for Y'all Connect.
6. Wade on Birmingham - Musical tribute to members of our armed forces.
Looking forward to your posts.
9. Information about my dairy farm's annual Milk Mustache photo contest
11. Sometimes reality TV gets real.
Excited to have found Alabama Bloggers and looking forward to perusing all your blogs.
Post a Comment